American Chongshin University Envisions a community pursuing world--‐class education in Jesus' name in order to cultivate the highest critical and creative thinking, ethical and professional standards, with the outcome of transforming lives in harmony with the Great Commission;
… "Go ye therefore and MAKE DISCIPLES. Of all nations, baptizing them in the name of
The Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo I am with you always, even to the end of the age."
아메리칸 총신 대학교의 비젼은 “예수 안에서의 교육”이라는 토대아래 마태복음 28장19-20절의 말씁에 있는대로 예수 그리스도의 지상명령을 준행하고자 함이다.
Our Mission Statement
American Chongshin University Envisions a Christ--‐centered community of lifelong learners Who value an enduring commitment to the integration of spiritual formation (Simply Jesus), Exemplary academics (Superior Academics), and authentic Spirit--‐led engagement with The world (Servant Leadership).
Our School Philosophy of Education
Expected Student Learning Results “Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says
The Lord.” Zechariah 4:6
To achieve the above mentioned purpose, American Chongshin University seeks to accomplish the following objectives:
- To under gird the student in the fundamentals of the Christian faith, and to stimulate him
To evaluate knowledge in the light of scriptural truth.
- To encourage growth in Christian character in each student, and to help the student accept his responsibility in faithful Christian service.
- To increase the student’s awareness of the world of ideas and events which are influencing our contemporary culture, and to prepare the student to intellectually participate in our society.
- To enable the Student to develop sound critical and analytical reasoning skills.
- To provide sufficient opportunities for students to become part of a vibrant fellowship of believers.
- To offer opportunities for academic specialization and practical preparation for graduate study, and to assist the student in selecting and preparing for a vocation (Internship).
- To foster the student’s appreciation of the participation in wholesome vocational and cultural activities.
- To provide an avenue for selfless, Christ--‐like service to others.
- To develop and encourage healthy interpersonal relationships.
- To train up godly leadership, hungry to live the obedient life in Christ by faith for the glory of God.