Questions & Complaints

Any questions regarding the financial information provided in this Catalog that have not been satisfactorily answered, or any complaints about financial matters that have not been satisfactorily resolved by Chong Shin University may be directed to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833, toll-free number (888) 370-7589 or by fax (916) 263-1897.
A complaint form may be obtained on BPPE’s web site